좋은 하루 보내요. 화이팅 ~! ♡

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review :: Dream Papaya Whitening Facial Soap



"When it comes to skincare, many consumers prefer products made with natural ingredients. If you're looking for a subtle, gradual skin lightener that isn't made entirely of synthetic chemicals, papaya-based soap could be a logical and economical choice for you. Papaya soap contains an enzyme called "papain," also known as "papaya proteinaise", that breaks down certain proteins in the skin. Similarly, when papain is used in a soap, it dissolves the dead skin cells on the surface of your face, making it useful as an exfolient that reveals your newer, healthier skin cells."
- LiveStrong.com


Ingredients : Sodium Palmate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Honey, Glycerine, Shea Butter Extract, Papain Enzyme Extract, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Fragance, Water, DSBP, HEDP, EDTA, Sodium Cloride, NaOh, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77266.

Dream Papaya is a facial soap with soft bubbles to help wash away dead skin cells. Enriched with Arbutin, Papain Enzyme, Vitamin A, C, E leaves the skin healthy, fresh, and brighter. Non Hidroquinone.


How to use (official) :

Wet your face, apply bubbles on face, massage, wait for minutes before rinse it throughly with clean water.

How I use it :

Wet my face, apply bubbles on face, massage for seconds (often times I prefer not to massage, just leave it stays on my face to prevent irritation), too lazy to wait, then rinse with clean water.


For some reasons, I would rather choosing Papaya for whitening than any of other agents such as Arbutin etc. I don't know why, but Papain Enzyme sounds more promising. Dream papaya consist of facial soap, body scrub, and body lotion. I had tried the scrub but couldn't remember any improvements on my skin so I guess the scrub didn't really work effective. While I never try its body lotion, but the facial soap does work quite amazing to whiten my skin, so I would like to show you what it looks like.

The color is slightly stricking, like a neon orange candy. It has strong fragrance but not bad at all. The emboss makes it look more elegant.

Dream Papaya should be a perfect cleanser unless it doesn't leave me with a squeaky clean feel, however, I haven't had any experiences with very tight, dry, or uncomfortable skin from using it. Besides I'm not a fan of squeaky clean, but consider about how Dream works like a magic as a whitening soap compared to the other products, I've always giving it another chances.

What's good?

Fairly whiten my skin, the best whitening skincare I've ever tried.
Squeaky clean but still gentle.
Didn't break me out.
Didn't irritate my skin.
A bar last a very long time.
 Dirt-cheap.
Easy to buy.

What's bad?

- Squeaky clean feel.
- Strong fragrance (I prefer one with no fragrance).

Repurchase? Maybe... yes. I haven't found any other products which whiten my skin better yet.

Thanks for reading