좋은 하루 보내요. 화이팅 ~! ♡

Friday, June 20, 2014

Review :: OHUI Clear Science Soft Peeling








OHUI Clear Science Soft Peeling Gel

Smooth exfoliating product in gommage type. Hypo allergenic peeling scrub that is mixed with enzyme capsule and seaweeds extracts. Removes old dead skin cells and creates transparent and smooth skin.

How to use (Official) :

❶ After washing your face, dry yourself and apply moderate amount on face like drawing circle gently.

❷ Give light rolling and rinse with warm water.

*Use once or twice a week.

Suitable for : All skin types.

Peeling gel is basically a soft gel exfoliator which doesn't contain any scrubs on it and very popular in Korea. Peeling gel best suit for sensitive skin because it works like a charm to remove dead skin cells without stimulating. So glad I found this, since scrub is a big no no for me.

How I use it :

Wash away make up with cleansing oil/face wash, get a small amount of peeling gel and massage onto the skin, it will turns out to clumps (they said that is the dead skin cells rolled up from the peeling gel). It's dry very fast, I have to rubbing it a little bit in hurry. Then rinse with clean water.

OHUI is a high-end brand in Korea, that makes everything clear why I only have a sample instead a full size tube of this peeling gel (haha). It has a mild scent, I have no idea how it smells like, almost unnoticeable. The color is similar to aloe vera. First impression? My face had changed from dull to glowing within seconds. Woah. It also got brighter, but doesn't smoother than before.

What's good?

Very gentle.
Brighten my skin.
Mild scent.
Didn't irritate or cause break out.

What's bad?

- Pretty expensive.
- Didn't make my skin smoother.

Repurchase? No. I was looking for a peeling gel which has the same result with a lower price and already purchased one from another brand.

Thanks for reading