좋은 하루 보내요. 화이팅 ~! ♡

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Review :: LUS (Lovely Your Skin) Essence Mask Sheet









LUS (Lovely Your Skin) Essence Sheet Masks

"The special treatment give the enjoyment to your skin!"

My friend, Riessa kindly sent me 4 different types of sheet masks from LUS (thanks, Riessa!).  There are red ginseng, marine algae, cucumber, and coenzyme Q10.

Red Ginseng Essence mask

"Sheets with abundant extract of red ginseng give your skin moisture and soft, it is great for skin resillent and looking healthy skin by giving nutrition when drying."

Marine Algae Essence Mask

"The marine Algae extract which is effective excellent skin absorbency gives the rough and tired skin softness and whiteness."

Cucumber Essence Mask

"Concentrated high moisture and nutrition for cleaning one's skin, helps ones get over from skin fatique and stress."

Coenzyme Q10 Essence Mask

"Enriching moisturizing coenzyme Q10 ingredients replenishes directly your skin and it helps to increase elasticity and soften skin cells."

I decided to give red ginseng the first serve. Ginseng skin care always seems to be the best. Okey, first of all I want to tell you about the scent since that is the most thing caught my attention. It smells exactly like tonic. I'm not sure either  they do not contain any fragrance or it just disappeared by the ginseng.

I had thought that the ginseng-tonic-scent is gonna be hard to handle, nevertheless it is not as strong after minutes the mask stuck directly on my face. So that doesn't matter anyway. But a new problem was coming up next. My face start to feels stinging as the essence absorded into the skin. However I keep it there to see the result, then after around 30 minutes I take it off. Fortunately it worked pretty fair, my skin becomes healthier, moisturized and surprisingly brighter. It also does not leave greasy feeling unlike many other sheet masks often do. Altought it does its purpose to moisturizing (and brightening for extra), but remember about it is not gentle enough for my sensitive skin make it one of those things I'm not setting up to repurchase.

What's good?

Great for moisturizing.
Brighten the skin.
Does not feels greasy.
Budget friendly.

What's bad?

- Stinging.
- The fragrance smells like tonic.

Repurchase? I guess not. I will looking for another sheet masks.

Have a nice day! Thanks for reading